Tony Hall, founder and CEO and Doug Gans, Co-Owner have been friends for 30 years since studying at the SDSU Fowler College of Business. They went on to form a lasting business relationship, eventually leading to their decision to join forces in the emerging cannabis industry, essentially creating The Holistics Group (THG). Since establishing The Holistics Group, this organization has led the way in erasing the stigma surrounding cannabis use and is a vocal advocate for the safe, legal market.
Hall and Gans have created an organization built on being leaders in cannabis regulatory compliance, transparency, security, and community engagement. Their management team and employees support their neighborhoods and communities in meaningful ways. The Holistics Group holds neighborhood and beach cleanups, free educational workshops, and sustainability programs. The Holistics Group immerse itself into the communities where their employees live and work.
The Holistics Group supports and works closely with their local hospitals and social workers to educate and provide support to cancer patients and doctors that are looking for the most professional and reliable dispensary in their local communities. Typical customers are seniors looking for healing, busy parents looking to de-stress, and professionals.
THG also has great relationships with local public safety, Chambers of Commerce, city staff, and city councils to be a resource and reliable partner for this evolving new industry.
Oxnard Holistics Project
Beautifying the shopping center and neighborhood in Oxnard Shores is part of their business plan. Enhancing the landscaping in the front patio area will create a safe and welcoming environment. Securing and enhancing the rear alley will prevent loitering. The Holistics Group plans to preserve the unique character of the beach community. Oxnard Holistic’s logo, brand, and employee culture reflect its coastal values and identity. Having a location in Torrey Pines, San Diego, the team knows and loves that beach life!
THG management is trained and responsive to community feedback. They proactively address and respond to any concerns or complaints immediately. THG recognizes the importance of maintaining an active presence within the community.
- Will participate in Oxnard’s Green Business Certificate Program and work with the Ventura County Regional Energy Alliance (VCREA)
- Upgrade the site’s irrigation and use of climate-appropriate landscaping
- Water-saving techniques in plumbing fixtures
- Install energy-saving appliances and lighting
- Fuel-efficient and low emission delivery vehicles
- Parking lot restriping
- Fresh coats of paint
- Stormwater management improvements including regular parking lot pavement cleanings
- Improve security at shopping center
- ADA upgrades
- Improve site furnishings and new bike racks
- Staff will pick up trash daily on site and around shopping center
The Holistics Group will continuously work with the City and Oxnard residents to make the greatest positive impact possible.
The Holistics Group has a deep-rooted commitment to ensuring that they utilize their success to strengthen the communities where they operate. This is demonstrated through their current stores, Torrey Holistics in San Diego and Mammoth Holistics in the heart of Mammoth Lakes, and all their prior philanthropic endeavors at these stores, as well as Oxnard Holistics’ inclusion of philanthropic giving.
The Holistics Group is excited to immerse themselves in the community by sponsoring local festivals including the California Strawberry Festival, Oxnard Salsa Festival, and the Oxnard Multicultural Festival.
The Holistics Group has participated in many community events, providing education and helping event attendees understand the importance of shopping legal, regulations, laws, and product knowledge.
The Holistics Group has a long history of philanthropic giving. Their impressive list of diverse organizations is on the forefront of their business model year after year. THG understands by giving back to their community through monetary donations, volunteer work, sponsorships, food and toy drives results in a better place to live and work. In fact, sponsorships at local events has proven to be a great way to connect to locals and tourists. It gives them the opportunity to educate the public on important information on scientific back data on cannabis as well as the laws and regulations that pertain to the consumer.
The Holistics Group offers many educational services such as:
- An in-house scientist who meets with customers for 1:1 private consultations. Their scientist specializes in ailments such as cancer, Parkinson’s disease, Lupus, and many other ailments where patients seek more information on how cannabis can be another tool in their wellness, in addition to their doctors. Their scientist can help consumers purchase best products for personalized ailments and be the liaison between medical professionals and The Holistics Group local store.
- Free monthly workshops on cannabis & cancer, migraines and overall health and wellbeing.
- Free cannabis 101 presentations for businesses, seniors, private groups, and more.
- Blog posts, articles, FAQs and Cannabis Scientist Specialist answers to many similar questions asked by curious prospective customers.
The Holistics Group looks forward in immersing themselves into the Oxnard Shores community!
Mammoth Holistics – Mammoth Lakes, CA
In recent years, there has been a greater focus on social equity issues in terms of cannabis business license distribution and laws that affect individuals and communities, including decriminalization, records expungement, and more. As a result, researchers have already been analyzing the effects of cannabis legalization on society in multiple studies that have already legalized medical and/or recreational marijuana.
To date, researchers have discovered that cannabis legalization results in a variety of social benefits related to crime, social justice, safety, law enforcement, public health, education, and youth. Read more…
With the opening of cultivation facilities, manufacturing facilities, dispensaries, and retail stores to support the legal cannabis industry, jobs are created. In addition to jobs that are directly involved with the marijuana supply chain, there are hundreds of ancillary jobs needed to keep the industry going. These include accountants, lawyers, and many more. Read more…
Support Oxnard Holistics. Sign up below to receive emails on our progress…
Please note, you will not be receiving marketing emails from Oxnard Holistics, though you will have an opportunity at a later date to sign up for our newsletter, which provides educational information, events, and promotions. We do not sell any data you provide.
© 2021 Oxnard Holistics